What is IFC?
Central Michigan University’s Interfraternity Council (IFC) is the local governing body to National North-American Interfraternity Conference (NIC).
- President: Sean Mueller
- Executive Vice-President: Seve Moralez
- Vice-President of Finance: Marco Ruiz-Acosta
- Vice-President of Recruitment: Michael Adams
- Vice-President of Scholarship: Drew Misenko
- Vice-President of New Member Education: Conner Krause
- Vice-President of Risk Management: Jon Kelly
- Vice-President of Public Relations: Zach Libby
Grawn Hall 110
Executive Board Meetings
If you have any further questions please contact Sean Mueller, President of IFC at email@example.com