What is IFC?
Central Michigan University’s Interfraternity Council (IFC) is the local governing body to National North-American Interfraternity Conference (NIC).
- President: Conner Krause
- Executive Vice-President: Michael Adams
- Vice-President of Finance: Chris Kennedy
- Vice-President of Recruitment: Nick Cracraft
- Vice-President of Scholarship: Trevor Belavek
- Vice-President of New Member Education: Ben Bruetsch
- Vice-President of Risk Management: Cash Gartee
- Vice-President of Public Relations: Mike Girard
Executive Board Meetings
If you have any further questions please contact Conner Krause, President of IFC at email@example.com